Image Recognition AI for Rich In-Store Retail Analytics And Loss Prevention
Real-time execution insights
- Get on-shelf metrics such as On-Shelf-Availability, Share of Shelf at brand & SKU-level
- >97% accuracy in identification of SKUs vs non-SkUs
Monitoring of product thefts and self-checkout counters
- Continuously monitor self-checkout counters for product scan success, thefts and tampering
- Store-level action plans and recommendations that enable your field force to fix shopper journeys
Rapid retail shelf gap scan
- Instant alerts to store staff on stock levels as soon any item goes out of stock on the shelf
- Monitor in-store promotional activities, effectiveness of brand messaging and shopper behaviour
- Optimize SKU mix and quantity of assortments to be distributed to the right stores
- Per-store precision sales action plans and competitor analysis to improve SKU penetration based on demand data
- Monitor store-level promotional compliance to determine appropriate store payouts
- Track merchandiser activity and empower them to achieve 100% compliance in every store visit
What are you looking for?
I want to improve my per-store sales performance
- Identify product out of stocks & overstocks in real time
- Get real time alerts to replenish fast-selling products in realtime
- Manage entire communication and performance of store staff in one place
I want to prevent product missed scans and thefts
- Instantly identify product tamperings, thefts and accidental bagging at the retail shelves and checkout counters
- Identify and log in real time all product scan activity at every checkout counter
- Have real time alerts and notifications sent to store staff to mitigate any events in a friendly manner
I want to better manage and assist my in-store shoppers
- Identify product missed scans or missed scans, product tampering or products thefts at the Self-Checkout counters, retail shelves etc.
- Send system generated alerts to store staff on any thefts to help them intervene tactfully and assist shoppers
- Better track shopper interactions and manage in-store journey efficiently
I want to understand what my in-store shoppers want
- Consolidated in-store shopper analytics and consumer insights
- Effectively design your shopping experience & identify hot & cold spots across the shopfloor
- Record and analyze shopper demographics and sentiments to any in-store activity like promotions, engagements and more
The Key To an Exponential CPG Growth: InfiViz
Introducing Infilect’s flagship product, infiViz, The most powerful Image Recognition AI for retail execution
Comprehensive visual intelligence platform for real-time in-store execution insights
Automated store audits through in-store image capture
>97% accurate shelf metrics and stock level data made available in real-time
Frequently monitor in-store merchandising compliance
Fine-grained competitor intelligence
The cutting-edge technology for Image Recognition empowers numerous brands to effectively monitor crucial factors such as out-of-stock situations, brand as well as SKU level Share of Shelf, ensuring promotional and pricing compliance.
Discover how a global alcohol beverage brand turned data into success, and achieved outstanding on-shelf product availability in 10,000 US stores.
In the ever-evolving landscape of Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG), success hinges on more than just product quality and marketing efforts. To truly thrive, CPG companies must embrace a data-driven approach that extends to the shelves where their products reside.
InfiViz In Action
InfiViz - Retail Execution Insights within 60 secs
All about FMCG innovation
Use of Image Recognition AI by CPG Brands
Top Challenges faced by CPG brands
Retail Store Audits
Retail Visual Intelligence for CPG Brands
FMCG Retail Innovation podcast
Truly Retail - Web series | Episode 1
Image Recognition for Retail Execution
Retail Execution Solution
Why Global FMCG Brands love Infilect
Image Recognition For Perfect Store Strategy
Trade Promotion Optimization for CPG
All about FMCG innovation
Industries We Serve
Consumer Packaged Goods
Optimize in-store execution to improve on-shelf SKU visibility, avoid out of stock situations and improve store compliance across hundreds of product categories ranging from hair care, personal care, skincare, hygiene, baby care and more.
Packaged Food & Beverages
Identify densely populated assortments displayed on store shelves across thousands of stores. Get accurate and instant shelf intelligence, store execution analytics along with proactive sales recommendations.
Our image recognition solutions enable you to monitor every item displayed on every shelf in an electronics store. With us, brands can determine their in-store brand presence, track shopper's journey, monitor various interactions.
Large Format Retail
AI-video analytics enables store managers to identify and prevent store shrinkages and inventory thefts, as soon as they happen. By integrating live surveillance footage with intelligence, also enables one to identify opportunities.
Improve on-shelf metrics such as On-Shelf Availability and Share of Shelf instantly with rich in-store retail insights. Track promotional and pricing compliance across a variety of pet products, including treats & nutritional supplements.
Ensure maximum visibility for your brand for over-the-counter general medicines and health products. Track product display and promotional compliance across thousands of Pharmacy stores and small general trade stores.
"Retail Visual Intelligence is a powerful technology to get more data, faster and better, thus sharpening our understanding of our company's In-Market Execution. Simple to use and fast to deploy, InfiViz helped us in driving strong growth at scale in multiple markets."
"With Infilect's Image recognition-based Retail Execution audits, our sales directors and management team get a front-row seat to visually see and control exactly how our products are shelved in every key outlet. This has had a tremendous impact and resulted in a significant lift in sales."
Why Visual Intelligence?
Why Visual Intelligence?
How do I collect on-shelf metrics, monitor in Self-Checkout activities and prevent product thefts?
Lack of advanced, reliable and integrated technology platform to gain real-time visibility into store operations causes retailers in lost sales.
Manual audits through leading market research firms only provide coarse-grained information, once a month or a quarter, from a sampled set of stores.