Image Recognition AI for Rich In-Store Execution Insights And Retail Analytics
Real-time execution insights
- Critical and on-shelf metrics such as On-Shelf-Availability, Share of Shelf at brand & SKU-level
- >97% accuracy in insights from both Modern and General trade stores
On the spot optimization
- Execution metrics and shelf-level data made available to your field force within 2 mins of uploading in-store images onto our Image recognition AI
- Store-level action plans and recommendations that enable merchandisers to fix execution issues on-the-spot
Increase of brand shelf share
- Identification of stores with a low share of shelf and prevent out of stock situations in realtime
- Monitor planograms, stock availability, display, facings, and brand-level shelf share
- Optimize SKU mix and quantity of assortments to be distributed to the right store
- Per-store precision-sales actions and competitor analysis to improve SKU penetration based on demand data
- Monitor store-level promotional compliance to determine appropriate store payouts
- Track merchandiser activity and empower them to achieve 100% compliance in every store visit
What are you looking for?
I want to improve my per-store sales performance
- Identify execution gaps in real-time in both key modern and general trade outlets
- Track out of stock scenarios and take actions to improve product visibility & availability
- Realtime retail execution data and analytics to correct execution errors in real time
I want to optimize my trade marketing spends
- Identify and flag stores that don't adhere to the brand or display guidelines
- Frequently monitor executed planograms and promotional displays
- Enable your field force to achieve 100% compliance in every store
I want to know what my competitors are doing
- Get industry-wide data including detailed competition analytics
- Compare display, promotional and pricing metrics
- Get personalised recommendations on per-store sales & offers
I am looking for a superior & cost-effective solution
- Get 97% accurate data from complex and cluttered retail stores
- Solution set up within 2 weeks to detect even smallest of SKUs
- AI identifies new SKUs on the shelf within a few days
- Easy to use and cost-effective
The Key To an Exponential CPG Growth: InfiViz
Introducing Infilect’s flagship product, infiViz, The most powerful Image Recognition AI for retail execution
Comprehensive visual intelligence platform for real-time in-store execution insights
Automated store audits through in-store image capture
>97% accurate shelf metrics and stock level data made available in real-time
Frequently monitor in-store merchandising compliance
Fine-grained competitor intelligence
The cutting-edge technology for Image Recognition empowers numerous brands to effectively monitor crucial factors such as out-of-stock situations, brand as well as SKU level Share of Shelf, ensuring promotional and pricing compliance.
In the ever-evolving landscape of Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG), success hinges on more than just product quality and marketing efforts. To truly thrive, CPG companies must embrace a data-driven approach that extends to the shelves where their products reside.
InfiViz In Action
InfiViz - Retail Execution Insights within 60 secs
All about FMCG innovation
Use of Image Recognition AI by CPG Brands
Top Challenges faced by CPG brands
Retail Store Audits
Retail Visual Intelligence for CPG Brands
FMCG Retail Innovation podcast
Truly Retail - Web series | Episode 1
Image Recognition for Retail Execution
Why Global FMCG Brands love Infilect
Image Recognition For Perfect Store Strategy
Trade Promotion Optimization for CPG
All about FMCG innovation
"Retail Visual Intelligence is a powerful technology to get more data, faster and better, thus sharpening our understanding of our company's In-Market Execution. Simple to use and fast to deploy, InfiViz helped us in driving strong growth at scale in multiple markets."
"With Infilect's Image recognition-based Retail Execution audits, our sales directors and management team get a front-row seat to visually see and control exactly how our products are shelved in every key outlet. This has had a tremendous impact and resulted in a significant lift in sales."
Industries We Serve
Consumer Packaged Goods
Optimize in-store execution to improve on-shelf SKU visibility, avoid out of stock situations and improve store compliance across hundreds of product categories ranging from hair care, personal care, skincare, hygiene, baby care and more.
Packaged Food & Beverages
Identify densely populated assortments displayed on store shelves across thousands of stores. Get accurate and instant shelf intelligence, store execution analytics along with proactive sales recommendations.
Our image recognition solutions enable you to monitor every item displayed on every shelf in an electronics store. With us, brands can determine their in-store brand presence, track shopper's journey, monitor various interactions.
Large Format Retail
AI-video analytics enables store managers to identify and prevent store shrinkages and inventory thefts, as soon as they happen. By integrating live surveillance footage with intelligence, also enables one to identify opportunities.
Improve on-shelf metrics such as On-Shelf Availability and Share of Shelf instantly with rich in-store retail insights. Track promotional and pricing compliance across a variety of pet products, including treats & nutritional supplements.
Ensure maximum visibility for your brand for over-the-counter general medicines and health products. Track product display and promotional compliance across thousands of Pharmacy stores and small general trade stores.
What our customer say
Why Visual Intelligence?
Why Visual Intelligence?
How do I collect on-shelf metrics & take actions that improve my brand visibility on a per-store level?
Lack of advanced, reliable and integrated technology platform to gain real-time visibility into physical retail causes the CPG industry to lose $1 Trillion in lost sales globally.
Manual audits through leading market research firms only provide coarse-grained information, once a month or a quarter, from a sampled set of stores.